Hello and welcome to the blog of the lamest person on the planet. I can only say I’ve been missing due to my day job and that’s not even a good excuse. Let me give you WMH to make up for it:
And now on to the topic for today
So, as always, these are in no particular order.
1. “Calm Down” – I HATE when someone tells me to calm down. If you know me well you know I rarely get all upset. I’m fairly chill and laid back so if I’m angry or upset there’s really a reason for it. I hate drama so I don’t get mad or upset at the drop of a hat.
2. “You should just forgive and forget” or something close to that. If someone hurts me, and believe me it’s got to be a big deal, there is no forgiving and forgetting. And close to the same thing . . .
3. “Just forget it” – Not going to happen. Can I tell you how many people said that to me about my cousin who molested me? “You were a child and now you’re an adult, can’t you just put it away.” Riiiiight. As if that ever happens to an abuse survivor. Believe me, if I would I could, but it doesn’t work like that. And, I have nothing to be ashamed about, it’s all on him. So no there will be no forgetting
4. Anything political – Right now it all pisses me off. Majorly. Between our ineffectual government to the idiot that’s currently in the White House I’m in a constant state of pissed-off-dom. And I’m not one to have strong feelings about much, but I truly do hate 45. Hates Him!
5. Any one who hurts a child. If I were given a chance, I’d drop each molester, killer, someone who hurts a child into the electric chair and flip the switch. I know, good thing I’m not in charge. Oh and the same does for animals.
6. “I don’t mean to interrupt . . .” Okay then don’t. If you don’t mean to then don’t. See, how easy that is? If I’m reading or working or whatever and you can see me doing this and you come in then you are interrupting. And you are meaning to. So just don’t say that.
7. Do not under any circumstance comment on my weight. I know I’m heavy. I’ve been heavy all my life and it’s a constant battle. Someone pointing it out isn’t going to make me smack my forehead and say, “Oh my gosh, I’m so glad you pointed that out to me. Now I will be skinny.” All I really want to say, in the sweetest voice ever, is, “Fuck off.”
8. People who act like total idiot assholes on the road. There are rules. Follow them. You are not special. The rules are for everyone. Oh and if you’re on the expressway in the right hand lane, you gotta let the people who are getting on in. That’s the responsibility of driving in the lane. Either get over or act like you have sense. Racing up to try to prevent me from getting on the expressway will only make my huge SUV long to run over your dumb ass.
9. Car stuff. Ugh! I hate having to deal with anything to do with a car. Tires, oil change, whatever, it all sucks. It all makes me incredibly unhappy. I truly do wish I could just wave a magic wand the the problem (whatever it might be) would instantly vanish.
10. Unsolicited phone calls. I understand these people have a job. I really do. But my phone number is on the do not call list and still I get calls. This should be illegal. I’m sure it is. So why do people persist in doing it?? And, once I say I’m not interested, why do they continue to try and talk to me. I’m not interested. I won’t change my mind just because you continue to talk. Nope. All I will do is become more angry and pissy. If that was your goal then SCORE!!
Now go and see why my amazing friend Bronwyn has to say on the topic.