Hello and welcome back to Random Wednesday Blog. Did you miss us??? I’m sure you did, I mean where else can you find such amazingly fun women along with male hotness???
Oh wait!! I wasn’t supposed to post my husband’s pic. Okay, I’ll leave it there as long as none of you say anything. 😉 He’s shy, you know . . . .
Anyway, the topic being kicked around today by the Blogger Girlz is the first 5 things we’d buy if we won a million dollars . . . . Bwahahahahahaha
1. I am way boring so I would pay off all my bills. I have student loans coming out the wazoo . . . which is not a good place for student loans to come out of.
2. I really like my SUV so no new car, but I think I’d take it to a dealership and let them give it the star treatment. You know, really buff and shine and such. But I would get my sister a new car because she needs one.
3. I’d take a trip . . . to the most amazing place on Earth . . . that’s right . . . Walt Disney World
I love that place and I haven’t been in forever. So yeah I’m a kid at heart and I’d go and stay in the parks. Probably at the Contemporary since it has the monorail running through it. Major coolness.
4. I would rent a house on the beach maybe someplace like the Outer Banks. My sister and I are always talking about going there, but we never do. So yeah I’d rent a house for a week and invite the Blogger Girlz so we can get together and write and visit and eat and drink and . . . have a majorly good time.
5. I would build onto my house. Right now it’s my sister, 4 cats, and me and we need someplace a bit bigger. We don’t want to move, since that’s such a hassle, but if we built on we could each have large bedrooms as well as a much bigger living room and kitchen. Win win for us.
Okay nothing very stunning, other than my hubs up there, but beyond that I’m not all wild and crazy. I wouldn’t buy 7 cars or try to back pack around the world. Yeah, right, I couldn’t even make it out of my neighborhood without calling my sister to come pick me up.
See you next week!! –GC