Hello! And welcome to my brand new blog!!! Isn’t it beautiful?? I love it and I love Bronwyn even more since she fixed it up for me. She’s such the bomb-diggity.
Okay, so the very first official post on my new site is a top 10. I love those. As always, they are in no particular order. So, here goes.
- My sister. I love her. She’s my best friend, confidante, partner in crime . . . and on and on. I can’t imagine my life without her.
2. My friends. I have the best ones ever. And, no, even if you tell me your friends are better, I will disagree since no, they’re not. Sorry. I have the best ones.
3. My kitten. Maeve is so sweet. See. Sweet.
4. Gardens. I love them. We often travel to visit botanical gardens and we’re currently working to fix up our front yard and make it less yard and more garden. Gardens sooth and relax me.
5. Books!! I love to read and write so yeah, books are a best thing in life ever.
6. Traveling. I love to hit the road with my sister. We’re trying to figure out where our next destination is and the possibilities are endless. I will tell you one of my favorite places is Colonial Williamsburg. Yeah, I know, total geek, but the place is utterly amazing. So much history.
7. Tea. If you know me, then you had to know this would make the list. I love tea as well as going to tea. We have a tea room here in town and Sis and I hit it quite often. In fact, we’ve hooked a lot of our friends into going too. There’s 7 of us going to a Mermaid Tea in April. I cannot wait.
8. Fall. I love fall. The colors, the scents, the hint of crispness in the air. To me, it also signals the start of the holidays, which is a time I love.
9. Crafting. I’m sure I’ve mentioned before that I’m a jack of all trades, mistress of none when it comes to crafts. I do a little bit of everything from knitting to jewelry making to making my own soap. There’s something so satisfying in making something, anything. And, if I can give it to a friend, that makes it even better.
10. Naps. I don’t think I even need to say more. Naps are the absolute best, especially when it’s raining. Total heaven.
Bronwyn Jessica Kris Siobhan Torrance